Monday, March 10, 2008

All purpose multi media marketing company

BP logo

Artist Promotions is my specialty if you are an established or up incoming artist no matter the genre I can develop a marketing plan and do promotions for your project. I also do consultation for record labels and DJ'sContact me for Rates.
Without a detailed travel plan or map, you would not get far on a trip to your destination. The same logic is similar when planning your marketing and advertising objectives. Many businesses place advertising without a clear-cut plan. The most expensive advertising is advertising that does not work. BlakMan Promo can map out a plan to help you reach your marketing and advertising goals.

RADIO PROMOTIONINDEPENDENT LABELSARTIST DEVELOPMENTLONG TERM CAREER BUILDING OPPORTUNITIESMUSIC DISTRIBUTION

No comments:

MP3 Clips

etology ad

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Make your Donations here to keep the Network working

    Contributors